Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some More Vacay Shots



So I always knew that BabyWheel was a smart one, but whodathunk she'd take after her momma and take such a great pic. She asked for the camera and said...MOMMY, I DO IT MYSELF!

Who am I to stunt the creativity of a minor child? She stunned me when she took this!






As a mom, don't you get sad when your kids outgrow clothes? I LOVE this jacket and sadly this was the last fall BabyWheel will be able to rock this funky joint! 'Cuse the blurriness. I took this with my iphone.  




My Little Guitar Hero. I love old people as neighbors...

They are always buying BabyWheel stuff like she was born yesterday.....ooh, I got this for the baby last week :) SO CUTE! BabyWheel was all serious, str8 up rockergirl!


My silly little princess at her first princess dress up party





MommaWheel took this one. I just love the colors of God's creation. Man, all in the name of creativity, a sista almost got her lens chewed off walking up on that bird like that. HA!



No comments: