Monday, January 19, 2009

Eagles Suck!

I told myself that I wouldn't let myself get drawn into the hype again this year. I promised myself that I'd be a "distant" fan, only to protect myself from being let down again. This was my mindset even as I watched the first two quarters yesterday. Yet something happened in the third quarter. I dared hope again, that maybe this time would be different. Only to have my spirit crushed by yet another NFC Championship defeat. I get too emotionally attached to them. Now I find myself slightly depressed.

The Eagles suck! The Eagles are like some women who kick it with the thug/bad boy. They enjoy the exhilarating thrill of the ride only to have their hearts crushed in the end. I have no hope left for the Eagles. Beyonce said it best Eagles: "If you liked it then you shoulda put a (championship) ring on it!"

--Poppa Wheel

1 comment:

Patricia Fleming said...

Yeah.. The Eagles do Suck... The Cowboy's are the Greatest!!!