Then I get excited when we go swimming and she loves the water like this...
Then, just when I think, my little girl is still little, she climbs on playground equipment like this...
When I think it's too much, and I think she's growing too fast, she shocks me when I say...Alayna, do you have to go potty? She says, "Yes." I take off her diaper and lead her to the bathroom and sit her on the big pot. She went! LOL! Now we're going to have to go buy a Dora or Elmo pot and a DVD so I can explain to her the milestone that will save us hundreds of bucks in diapers being potty trained at 17 months. Way to go, Alayna, it's all about the bottom line. Get it, bottom line, potty? HAHAHAH!
She always poses for her trigger happy, momma.
But she still curls up like my little munchkin, and is still my baby.
2 comments:
Too, too, too precious.
WOW!!! So she went on the potty??? Awesome!!!!! Good luck with that!
I loved this post. So, so sweet.
Post a Comment