Friday, July 25, 2008

Mom, the Photog

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am OBSESSED with good picture taking! I mean, I love cameras, talk about cameras, everything, couple that with makeup and I am in heaven!

I got a chance to slip away and take another photography class. I am really starting to get good :) Most of my pics are of Alayna, but I think when I do landscape-type stuff, it is pretty good.

It feels great to be a wife and mom and have interests that my husband supports me in.

Here are some of my faves:














In Murrells Inlet, SC (we'll be going back again this year. If you ever get to go here, WOW, beautiful) Look how the Spanish Moss just hangs off the trees. It's so sexy to me. Reminds me of the movie, Eve's Bayou.














Murrell's Inlet again, at a botanical garden

This is not one of my faves, but I had to tell you about Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah! WE waited 4 hours in the 84 degree sun! WOOO DOOOGGGGY! Was it gooooood!!!!!!













Savannah, City Center...bustling with people, but yet stepping back in time














Sapelo Island, GA through the window of a rickety old school bus. We went to a cultural festival there in '06



--MommaWheel

2 comments:

Mrs. Strickland said...

Bangin' photos!!! You got mad skillz dawg!!! I like the one at the Botanical gardens. Looked like I could reach out and pick them myself. It's cool that you have a hobby. I don't know what my thing is...

The Edwards Clan said...

Awesome pictures, MommaWheel!! I love your descriptions of them, too.