WOW, you know it's bad when you receive a phone call...telling you to update your blog.
Sorry to the 2 readers who keep up with me...to say we've been busy is an understatement.
SC was BEAUTIFUL! It was wonderful to show BabyWheel everything we saw in the low country. :) She swam every night and jumped in the pool and even dunked her little head under water.
To be honest, SC is such a blur. As soon as I got home, I went directly to TN to see about my mom who was gravely ill. She is stable now, and has taken a turn for the better.
I just realized that every weekend in Oct was spent in another state.
Week 1- SC
Week 2- TN
Week 3- GA
Week 4- NJ
Sweet, Sweet GA...my overnight trip for a housewarming was a whirlwind, but OH so worth it! I got to see my friends from high school and party like a rock star...
Then I come home to Obama as president ;) CAN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!
I promise...more to come!
-MommaWheel
No comments:
Post a Comment